In Need of a Clifton Roofing Contractor?
NJ Roofing Pros Can Help!
Call Us At 862-373-1917
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. NJ Roofing Pros provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Clifton area. At NJ Roofing Pros, we are experienced and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Clifton roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Clifton and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Clifton. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
More About Clifton
Clifton may refer to:
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The principal reason for the roof is always to shelter you and the family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.