Looking for a Jersey City Roofing Contractor?
NJ Roofing Pros Can Help!
Call Us At 908-360-2297
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. NJ Roofing Pros provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Jersey City area. At NJ Roofing Pros, we are skilled and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Jersey City roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Jersey City and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Jersey City. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
More About Jersey City
Jersey City is the second-most-populous city in the U.S. state of New Jersey, after Newark. It is the seat of Hudson County as well as the county’s largest city. As of 2017, the Census Bureau’s Population Estimates Program calculated that Jersey City’s population was 270,753, with the largest population increase of any municipality in New Jersey since 2010, an increase of about 9.4% from the 2010 United States Census, when the city’s population was at 247,597. ranking the city the 75th-most-populous in the nation.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The primary reason for your roof would be to shelter your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to produce a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.